Saturday, April 9, 2011

Thoughts, confusion, and general "huhs?"

I'm unofficially a college grad. Meaning I finished my course work in December (yay!) and am glad to be out for school for now. I will achieve "official" status when I walk across the stage (or at Meredith College- the amphitheater) and get that diploma. I'm so excited that I finally have a college degree! It makes me feel so accomplished- especially since it's in Mathematics. I must be smart or something. Or has a certain "MP" says, a nerd. But that just means I'm awesome!!!!! :)
So I'm working on getting my life going. I am done with retail thankfully and I have a really neat job that is entry-level equivalent. It's fine, though. I'll take it. I've been thinking about more education for some computer certifications so I'm not doing entry-level stuff forever. I've kinda-sorta started dating again. I'm not sure where that is going but I would like for it to go somewhere for sure. I'm a bit cautious, but there is something REALLY special about him. I only wish he could see it and not be so terrified of any kind of commitment, but I understand his wounds are much more fresh than mine. Still sucks, though. I'm not looking to pin him down at this moment (women who do that annoy me greatly!!!) but I'm not going to wait around forever. Heck- I am giving it another couple of months and then I unfortunately will have to move on. That will hurt but I am trying to prepare myself for it.
As you can see, darling reader, I'm all over the place. Writing this really helps me vent. Especially since the person I can go to is not really talking to me right now. I'm not sure why. More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment